Home Care Support Worker | Hills District
Job Location: Sydney North West & Hills District
Employer: Healthcare Australia Community Care
About Healthcare Australia
Originally founded in 1972 as Malvern Nursing Agency, Healthcare Australia has become Australiaâ€™s leading healthcare recruitment and services provider over its 49-year history.
If making a difference matters to you â€“ youâ€™ll love working with us! Every day we improve the lives of thousands of Australians. Our work brings positivity and possibility.
As our business/number of clients are going every day, it is a super exciting time to join HCAâ€™s NSW Home Care team!
We are currently recruiting for multiple Home Care Support Workers in Hills District and surrounding areas.
As a registered provider for Home Care Packages our mission is to build a robust and sustainable range of home care and aged care services to provide direct care to our customers to help them to achieve their goals in their own home or out in the local community.
Your new role:
Assist our elderly clients in their own homes on a 1 to 1 basis with the following duties:
- Personal careâ€“ For example: Showering, toilet support, dressing etc.
- Social assistanceâ€“ For example: Grocery shopping, assisting with appointments,
- Domestic tasksâ€“ For example: Laundry, meal preparation and medication prompting
Whatâ€™s in it for you:
- Get paid a competitive, above award level hourly rate
- Advance rostering
- Ongoing shifts giving you the opportunity to build a great rapport with client(s)
- Potential permanent part time contracts
- Career development opportunities
What you have:
Cert III/IV in Individual Support/Aged Care or equivalent with proof of completed placement.
12 months paid experience in Home Care/Aged Care/ Disability Care/ Community Care
Additional Essential Criteria:
- Able to provide 2 references within the past 2 years
- A valid Driverâ€™s Licence and your own reliable transport
- A valid First Aid and CPR certificate
- Proof of Influenza vaccine within the past 12 months
- Proof of 2 Covid vaccines minimum
This role will suit someone who is caring, self-motivated, organised, observative and flexible. Successful applicants must be able to work unsupervised and have a good understanding of care plans and capacity building.
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates with be contacted.