Home and Garden worker
Job Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Employer: My Flex Health International
My Flex Health delivers professional health services to facilities and quality home care throughout the Perth metropolitan area.
Due to continued growth at My Flex Health we are currently seeking Home and Garden Workers to provide gardening and minor home maintenance services for our elderly or disability clients living in their own homes.
We are seeking experienced candidates who are friendly, respectful and reliable.
Working independently in the community and to a rostered schedule you will foster a professional approach to your role providing:
- Minor home maintenance, such as changing light bulbs and tap washers
- Installing batteries in smoke and security alarms;
- Cleaning windows and gutters
- High indoor cleaning, such as the tops of cupboards
- General gardening such as pruning, lawn mowing and weeding.
- Tidying overgrown gardens; repotting
- Sweeping paths, removing cobwebs
- Tidying sheds, car washing
Requirements of the role:
- Responsibility in using the van and maintaining the equipment provided
- Gardening and home maintenance experience
- Adherence to work health and safety guidelines
- Ability to follow the roster timetable and scheduled tasks
- Provide a quality service of a high standard at all times
- Display respect, privacy and honesty with all clients
- Report to the Team Leader with any issues or client concerns
- National Police clearance
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate
If youâ€™re looking for an immediate start as a Home and Garden Worker assisting our clientsâ€™ to remain in their own home, we would love to hear from you!
Thank-you in advance for taking the time to apply. Due to our high level of applications only short listed applicants will be contacted. For any other enquiries please call (08) 9427 7500.