Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic (x 2)
Job Location: Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
Employer: Kip & Steve’s Mechanical Repairs
Kip & Steves Mechanical Services, Esperance has an opening for qualified Heavy Vehicle Technicians to join our family owned business.
Are you looking for a change of scenery? Maybe you want to explore the many beaches Esperance has to offer? Esperance is a family friendly town, which offers a newly refurbished hospital, public & private primary and high schools, a wide variety of sporting clubs, and picturesque coastal landscapes to explore.
Based on the south-coast of Western Australia, Kip & Steves Mechanical Services provide full heavy vehicle mechanical and repair services to trucks and buses. Our business has been providing heavy vehicle repair and service work throughout the Esperance region since 1986 and service many major heavy vehicle brands including Scania, Volvo & Mack.
We are currently looking for suitably qualified Heavy Vehicle Technicians to join our team. The successful applicants will help deliver exceptional customer service.
To be considered for this position, you will meet the following requirements:
- Hold an Australian recognised tradesperson qualification (Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic or equivalent).
- Experience working on:
- Scania, Volvo and Mack trucks (Desirable).
- Truck Trailer maintenance & repairs.
- A strong commitment to safety.
- Excellent communication skills â€“ both verbal & written.
- An excellent team player with the ability to work unsupervised when required.
- Hold a current HR, HC or MC driverâ€™s licence (Desirable).
- Police clearance.
- Evidence of having the Right to Work in Australia.
Terms of employment will be negotiable based on levels of experience, with some requirement for on call and/or weekend work. Relocation assistance will be available for suitable candidates.
If you believe you are the right candidate to join our team, please send your application and references via email to: [email protected] .