Healthcare Worker Trainee
Location: Mildura & Murray
Company: Acclaimed Workforce
Our client provides a range of services across the community include community and district nursing, allied health services, early childhood education and care, medical clinic and residential aged care provided at Ouyen and Sea Lake.
What is a Healthcare Worker?
A Healthcare worker is a member of a health care team responsible for the provision of quality nursing care, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, to meet the personal care needs of customers.
What are we looking for?
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment and provide assistance and co-operation to other staff.
- Possess effective interpersonal and communication skills including active listening skills, and the ability to relate to people from different cultures, backgrounds and circumstances.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and timeframes, use discretion and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to perform work of a general nature under supervision.
- Possess patience, flexibility, resilience and a solution focussed approach.
- Be dependable, reliable and respectful towards clients/carers/family members and colleagues.
- Willingness to develop further skills and experience by undertaking training as appropriate.
- Commitment to customer service and consumer directed care principles
What’s in it for you?
- Complete a Certificate III in Individual support (Aged Care)
- Earn a fulltime wage while working towards a qualification.
- Receive mentoring and support throughout your traineeship
Acclaimed Workforce can help provide all the information you need to help you get prepared and understand more about how the process would work.
To express interest apply to this vacancy and one of our consultants will be in touch to answer any questions you might have.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the ‘apply’ button. If you require further information, please contact Chad Slee on 03 5002 1090.
To view all Acclaimed Workforce job opportunities visit www.acclaimedworkforce.com.au [link removed]