HD Fitters & Auto Electricians
Job Location: Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
Employer: Impact Heavy Equipment Maintenance
$70 – $85 per hour
Impact Heavy Equipment Maintenance Pty Ltd is currently experiencing rapid growth in WAâ€™s Goldfields region, and is proud to have positions available for highly talented and motivated HD fitters and Auto Electricians to maintain a fleet of underground mobile plant for one of our clients.
Reporting to the leading hand, you will be responsible for carrying out preventative and scheduled maintenance and breakdowns on surface and underground equipment, including Cat 1700G & 2900G loaders, Epiroc MT65 trucks and Simba drills, and Sandvik DD420 & 421 drills.
- A choice of 8/6 or 2/1 rosters are on offer.
- Underground equipment experience is desirable but not essential.
- 10% super on all hours worked
- Up to $80/hr for the right candidate
- Long term, ongoing work
Duties of the role
- Perform preventative maintenance through scheduled inspections, servicing, troubleshooting and timely repair of mobile equipment in the surface workshop.
- Provide reliable and accurate maintenance knowledge, expertise and practical application to minimize down time and subsequent loss of production.
You will have:
- Minimum 2 years post trade experience
- Australian recognised Heavy Mechanical Trade Qualification
- DG, RG, WAH, LF tickets preferred
- Valid Australian driverâ€™s licence
- Ability to pass a pre employment medical inclusive of drug and alcohol screen
- Proof of current Covid vaccinations
- National Police Clearance valid within last 3 months
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.