HD Fitter | HD Mechanic | Underground Fitter| Agricultural Mechanic | FIFO
Company: Elphinstone Group Pty Ltd
Be More Than Just a Number – Be Part of The Team!
Elphinstone Mechanical Services (EMS) is extremely proud to remain a fully owned and operated Western Australian business. From humble beginnings, EMS has grown and adapted always with our team front of mind. Every person on our team has been chosen for their commitment, skills, approach to safety and positive attitude, ensuring we are a leader in our industry.
We are seeking mechanic’s experienced in Underground machinery to join our team. We have a variety of roster types available depending on what suits your lifestyle best!
This opportunity is also open to Agricultural Mechanics looking to get their foot in the mining door!
With more customers, more sites and more variety we should be your next employer of choice!
What Can EMS Offer You
- Long term secure work
- Competitive hourly rates
- Various rosters available
- Field Service or ongoing FIFO Site Support
- Paid Training and upskilling opportunities
- Superannuation paid at 10%
- Salary Sacrifice & other rewarding Employee Benefits
- Employee referral programs
We are seeking team members with the following:
- Heavy Duty Mechanical/Plant Trade Qualification – AU/NZ recognised
- Minimum three (3) years post trade experience
- Experienced in underground machinery – Sandvik, Normet, Volvo, etc.
- Valid manual drivers licence
- High Risk Work Licence – desirable
- Ability to pass a thorough pre-employment medical and DAS
- National Police Clearance – less than six (6) months old
- Committed to Safety
- Committed to working as a Team
- Committed to effective Communication
- Committed to Respect of our team, our customers and yourself
If you are interested in joining the EMS family, apply with an up to date resume and one of our team members will be in touch.
Any applicants from outside of WA must be able to comply with the ongoing restrictions and guidelines as directed by the Government and WA Police.
We do not offer sponsorship for overseas applicants.
Agency submissions will not be accepted at this time.
Elphinstone Mechanical Services (EMS) strive to employ applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture and experience. EMS are an equal opportunity employer therefore women and Aboriginal people are highly encouraged to apply for all positions advertised.