HD Diesel Truck-Mechanic/Fitter
Location: Perth Eastern Suburbs
Company: Bostech Drilling Australia Pty Ltd
$50 – $59.99 per hour
With over 25 years success in the mining industry, Bostech Drilling Australia is offering a full-time position, Perth based with flexible working conditions and a generous remuneration package.
Key Aspects of the job:
- Ability to effect safe, reliable repairs.
- A strong ability to diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical problems
- Experience with modern common rail diagnostics.
- A positive workshop safety attitude, and attention to detail
- Desire to work in a close team environment.
- Maintenance and repairs of our Light Vehicle and Truck fleet and mobile equipment comprising 4X4, 6X6, 8X8, trucks manufactured by, Man, Mercedes, Isuzu
- Experience working on mobile plant; in particular drill rigs and large compressors
- When required, able to assist with general welding/fabrication work.
- Ability to complete and maintain required records – Audits, Faults, Repairs and Service
- Trade qualified diesel mechanic
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on truck and mobile plant equipment
- HR License
- Own tools
- National Police Clearance (<3 months old)
- Able to pass a Pre-employment Medical and Drug & Alcohol screen
- Ability to provide reputable employment references
- Competent welding/fabrication skills are highly desirable