Job Location: Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
Employer: Shampoo Avenue
$25 – $35 per hour + commisions available
At Shampoo Avenue we use only sustainable products of the highest quality, giving you the ability to work at a salon that not only cares about the ingredients that our clients and ourselves are exposed too but also cares about the impact that they have on our beautiful environment! We provide a wide assortment of services to our awesome clientele, so no day is ever the same. Passionate stylists and an amazing sea view makes for such a positive environment in our salon. We’re in need of 2 qualified hairstylists but if you’re a second or third year apprentice don’t hesitate to apply! Hours are flexible with part time and full time available!
Qualifications & experience
- Trade skilled
Tasks & responsibilities
- Perform professional consultation before service, talking through colour & haircut services and recommending the correct retail.
- Provide a high standard of customer service and deliver outstanding quality hairdressing.
- Support team members when not busy.
- Provide start to finish service for each client.
- Above award rate salary and super.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Public holidays and the week over Christmas off.
- Flexible employment arrangement, including rotating Saturdays off.
- Tools of trade provided – just bring your own scissors.
- Bonus system available.
- Busy salon servicing amazing clientele.