Guest Service Agent
By seeing things differently, Cushman & Wakefield anticipate market changes and are first to capitalise, ensuring clients and the business can “be what’s next.” We are at the forefront of our national business, putting ‘ideas into action’ for our clients and leading our people to succeed. We have a number of great opportunities for high energy, results orientated Guest Service Agents to join our team located in Sydney. Our Guest Service Agents are the first point of contact on behalf of Cushman & Wakefield for both residents and visitors. With a focus on listening to and anticipating needs, making the interaction simple, effective and timely.
- Meet and greet visitors proactively in a timely manner
- Manage reception services to ensure a positive customer experience
- Announce arrival of guests;
- Responsible for leading and delivering workplace services ensuring consistently high levels of customer service satisfaction and strategic delivery of operational requirements.
- Accountable for workplace operations
- Liaise with cleaning contractors to ensure kitchen areas, meeting rooms, and the Wellness centre, etc. are clean and are being used for the correct purpose
- Complete daily walkthrough of workspace, reporting any maintenance and cleaning issues
- Ensure locker data integrity is maintained
- Meeting and event coordination – Work with contractors e.g. security, cleaning and catering to meet event requirements
- Develop operational standards, playbooks, operating manuals, and processes for all aspects of the workplace
- Experience in a reception or front line information exchange within a corporate or hospitality environment
- An effective telephone manner
- Good written communication and interpersonal skills
- A common-sense approach to problem solving
- Time management skills and ability to multitask
- Energetic, anticipate demands and be proactive within the scope of the role
- Basic to intermediate Microsoft Office Suite
If you are a strong team player who has a positive outlook and can-do attitude to find solutions quickly and efficiently submit your application today using the Apply button below.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cushman & Wakefield encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates to apply. Cushman & Wakefield promotes safety at all times.