Guest Service Agent
Job Location: Broome & Kimberley
Employer: The Continental Hotel Broome
The newly refreshed Continental Hotel has an exciting opportunity for a customer service guru!
Could this be you?
The Continental Hotel is currently undergoing one of its greatest chapters of reinvigoration in 121 years and has both a casual and fulltime position available for an experienced and passionate Guest Service Agent to join the front office team.
The successful applicant will be dedicated in providing excellent customer service with a courteous and professional manner and welcoming personality.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Greet and welcome all guests
- Undertaking general clerical & administration duties
- Handling of reservations and enquires
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Have a thorough knowledge of all Continental hotel facilities along with local attractions
- Handling and resolving guest issues and complaints
- Liaising with all staff to ensure smooth operation between departments
Perks of joining the Prendiville family:
- Access to our Master Key employee rewards programme
- Discounts on room rates at any Prendiville property
- Generous food & beverage discounts at any Prendiville venue
- Career advancement, we love promoting from within
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess previous front office or reception experience, strong computer literacy, have excellent communication and problem-solving techniques, the ability to work as part of a team or unsupervised, impeccable attention to detail and the ability to work weekend and public holidays.
Knowledge of CMS Guest Centrix Property Management systems is desirable but not essential.
If this sounds like the role for you, click apply, we would love to hear from you!
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.