Group Supply Chain Manager
Job Location: Ballarat & Central Highlands
Employer: FMP Group (Aust) Pty Ltd
FMP Group (Aust) Pty Ltd is the market leader in the manufacture and supply of friction materials and produces well-known brands like Bendix. Itâ€™s an exciting time for us as we continue to innovate, expand our markets and lead the way in all things braking.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented supply chain professional to contribute their skills, experience and enthusiasm as a member of our cohesive leadership team.
Reporting to the FMP Group General Manager, this key role will lead the supply chain function across the FMP business which includes manufacturing plants in Ballarat and Rayong (Thailand). The role will contribute to the development and execution of a business plan for logistics and supply chain to achieve the business strategic objectives, leading a team to manage the supply chain, procurement, logistics and warehouse functions. Itâ€™s an exciting time as we invest in this function with an extensive optimisation project underway.
Our ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- tertiary qualifications in business, logistics or relevant field;
- extensive experience in supply chain operations;
- experience and understanding of the automotive industry;
- experience and understanding of the Asia Pacific region;
- a commitment to achieving world class HS&E standards and performance by setting high standards, leading by example, promoting and supporting appropriate programs and develop a culture of zero tolerance for unsafe work practices and process;
- strong communication skills with the ability to influence a broad range of diverse stakeholders including production operators and board members;
- experience in leading teams to achieve business objectives; and
- experience in the practical application of change management methodologies.
The successful applicant will have the benefit of an extensive handover.
When joining Bendix you will have the opportunity to work in spacious, well-appointed offices at our Braking Centre of Excellencen and Mount Waverly Head Office with a team of dedicated and passionate professionals.
Ballarat offers a brilliant lifestyle with all of the facilities of a big city in a relaxed and beautiful setting.
Bendix has been proudly manufacturing brakes in Australia since 1955.
Please note: Applicants must have the right to work in Australia. All applications are treated with strict confidentiality. FMP are committed to safety and Drug and Alcohol testing forms part of our recruitment process