Graphic Designer â€“ Social Media Manager
Job Location: Sydney Parramatta & Western Suburbs
$85,000 – $99,999
- Are you a savvy designer and marketing content creator for social channels?
- Are you looking for that elusive foot in the door with a global organisation?
If youâ€™re ready to combine your design and marketing knowledge and lead exciting digital campaigns, then read on!
About the Opportunity
Based in Western Sydney, our client is a global leader and one of the worldâ€™s largest manufacturers of assistive technology devices for people with a disability and those requiring assistance in their day-to-day life.
Due to recent growth both locally and internationally, our client is looking to hire a Graphic Designer â€“ Social Media Manager to work within the marketing and technical teams. The role reports directly to the Clinical Director and is responsible for leading content development plus social media strategy, planning and management. 5+ yearsâ€™ experience in a similar marketing role is preferred.
- Create a calendar of engaging, creative, and effective content across social media channels, including writing, posting, scheduling and community management for multiple brands across various digital channels – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- Develop creative content to standout on these digital platforms e.g., videos, photos, blogs, via the use of editing platforms.
- Deliver social media strategies that fit clients and target audiences.
- Create basic graphic assets through tools like InDesign and Photoshop.
- Assist in marketing, promotions and management of wholesaler training and clinical educational events.
- Create blog and resources for upload to website and SM channels to suit the audience and various platforms across Web, Social, Blog and Print â€“ with end user and clinically targeted content.
- Utilize social media advertising to meet established targets and goals.
- Work with external team members to create and repurpose material for the website.
- Utilize social media metrics and analytics to ensure performance benchmarks are achieved.
- Contribute to planning around content marketing strategies and implement brand growth strategies to increase following and engagement.
- Keep up to date with industry developments and latest digital media trends.
- Engage and interact with relevant social media/ online groups/ external agencies, journalists and online digital magazines.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following:
- 5+ years experience in graphic design.
- Intermediate to high level skills in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.
- Qualification in graphic design or advertising.
- Ability to project manage end-to-end campaigns with multiple touch points.
- Creative flair with an attention to detail is desirable.
- Able to work autonomously and with a team.
- Impeccable spelling, grammar, and attention to detail.
- Commitment to growing the business and potential future expansion.
- Demonstrated experience in graphic content production across a range of channels â€“ blog posts, e-books, e-mails, newsletters, articles, websites, brochures etc.
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity with attention to detail in relation to proofing of designs and copy.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, with proven ability to liaise, consult and negotiate with suppliers and colleagues at all levels.
- Being an essential service, the role is based on-site (i.e., no WFH).
In return, you will be offered:
- The opportunity to work for and be groomed by a reputable global organisation
- A role within the highly coveted medical devices space
- The ability to work with an organisation that is making a difference in the lives of its customers