GP Liaison Specialist
Job Location: South West Coast VIC
- Leading Victorian HealthCare Provider
- Enhance GP engagement
- Exciting career opportunity to join a supportive team
Epworth Healthcare is seeking a professional, experienced and enthusiastic GP Liaison Specialist to join the team at Victoriaâ€™s largest non-for-profit private hospital group. This position will provide support to the Business Development team by enhancing communication and connectivity between General Practitioners (GPs) to increase and maintain GP referrals to Epworth. Specifically, the role will focus on providing education to GPs and promoting the specific value of our specialists and services available for potential patients at Epworth Healthcare.
This role will commence in January 2022.
You will make an impact by:
- Developing GP focused marketing and relationship building strategies and promotional campaigns that underpin and support organisational strategic plans and align with the existing business and marketing strategies.
- Developing and co-ordinating GP Continuing Professional Development (CPD) education program for Epworth â€“ including delivering and attending events as well as managing relevant RACGP requirements.
- Building strong working relationships with Epworth’s Specialists, Clinics, Practice Managers and other community networks to enhance referrals.
- Promoting Epworth specialist profiles and Epworth HealthCare services
- Promoting a positive image of Epworth services and achievements to GPs via education and networking events.
- Participating in broader Epworth committees and planning processes providing advice from the GP perspective.
- Acting as a resource and point-of-contact for doctors within Epworth.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with GPs and PHNs to promote Epworth and encourage engagement.
To be successful in this role…
You will have
- Demonstrated experience in customer relationship, business development or GP Liaison.
- Demonstrated experience with developing and co-ordinating the delivery of face to face or virtual education.
- Demonstrated experience in the planning and co-ordination of education programs in the health sector.
- High level computer competency.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional relationship management skills.
- Excellent time management skills and experience in managing competing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of the health industry.
- A Victorian drivers licence and own car.
At Epworth, everybody matters.
Itâ€™s the sense of belonging and being part of an organisation that puts the patient in the centre of all that is done. In addition to this, you will have access to:
- Salary packaging benefits of $9,010 per annum
- Zero or reduced out-of-pocket expenses for health services at Epworth
- Discounted private health insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
Epworth Geelong, located adjacent to Deakin Universityâ€™s Medical School in Waurn Ponds, is developing an environment of world-class health care and education to meet the needs of the expanding population of Geelong and South West Victoria. This brand new hospital provides exciting career opportunities to doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and support staff. It features contemporary design, cutting-edge medical technology and best practice patient care, whilst offering a wide range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and rehabilitation services.
At Epworth, we care.
We care about our patients and we care about our people. We care about keeping everyone safe. We care about valuing and empowering our people, and growing careers. And we care about giving our people support and flexibility to thrive, and contribute to our communities
Enquire/ Apply for this Position
Sound interesting? To apply, click the APPLY button now and attach your CV and cover letter.
As a result of Coronavirus (COVID-19), it is a condition of employment with Epworth HealthCare, subject to reasonable exemptions, that you have had COVID-19 vaccinations, including where recommended by public health authorities and booster vaccinations.
As a child safe organisation, all successful applicants are required to satisfactorily clear a National Police Check (conducted by Epworth) and hold a valid employee Working with Children Check (provided by you).
At Epworth, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential to our culture and values. We focus on fairness and opportunity for all â€“ across race, ability, ethnicity, gender, age, sexuality, cultures and beliefs â€“ that reflect the communities we work in. At Epworth, we care.
Enquiries: Sarah Gerendasi
Ph: 03 9516 2308
Applications Close: 07/12/2021
To view the position description or submit your application please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.