Goaty Hill Winery – Cellar Door Assistant
Job Location: Launceston & North East
Goaty Hill is a small, family-owned wine business in the Tamar Valley. We are passionate about quality and delivering excellence in customer service. We make an exciting array of wines that reflect the beautiful Tamar Valley wine region.
Our fast-growing company is currently seeking positive and enthusiastic people to assist our Tamar Valley Cellar Door. Opportunities for part-time permanent and casual positions are available as we move into the busy summer season.
At Goaty Hill, we offer a flexible working roster that does involve weekends and public holidays. Cellar door hours are from 11 am and 5 pm. If you are enthusiastic about being part of a supportive team within a growing wine business, please send your resume to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in hospitality; preferably cellar door or restaurant.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently.
- Experience with CRM and POS Systems.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Event management experience is preferred but not essential.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certification or willingness to obtain.
- Food Safety Supervisor Certificate or willingness to obtain.
- WSET education or willingness to obtain.
- Australian Drivers Licence.