Global Forwarding Coordinator (Invoicing/Billing)
Job Location: Perth Eastern Suburbs
Employer: C.H. Robinson Worldwide (AU) Pty Ltd
C.H. Robinson in Oceania are growing! If you are looking to join a Fortune 200 company that can provide stability and the opportunity for career growth, then look no further!
As a Global Forwarding Coordinator (Invoicing/Billing), you will work to support our import operations department by administering a wide range of accounting functions. Our Global Forwarding Coordinators thrive in a fast-paced environment and use their strong communication skills to develop and grow relationships. This role provides an excellent opportunity to start your career at C.H. Robinson, with opportunities to grow in Operations.
Our commitment to you begins on day one with our dynamic and comprehensive onboarding program. This interactive training will jumpstart your knowledge of our company and industry, help you excel here and ensure your proficiency in our systems and processes. The training will be a mix of activities, self-guided learning, as well as in-office coaching and mentoring. You will come out of this experience ready to be a part of our success and a high performing member of our team.
- Ensuring all creditor invoices are loaded/paid and debtor invoices raised
- Sending invoices for processing/payment by clients in order to get the successful release of the cargo
- Assisting in rendering of invoices as per clientâ€™s requests from their statements
- Reconciling profit/loss statements for each individual job
- Checking of buy and sell rates in order to ensure the accuracy of invoicing
- Assist other third parties with inquiries and problem resolution.
- At least 12 months experience in a similar accounting role with a logistics company
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Exceptional customer service skills and follow up
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and strong internet skills
At C.H. Robinson Oceania, we are a proud Equal Opportunity employer offering flexible work to support a work/life balance along with offering a broad range of career development opportunities. We have an experienced and passionate team who work collaboratively to deliver smarter solutions for our clients. Our Robinson Cares program allows our employees to give back to the community. Employees have access to Health Insurance, a Health and Wellbeing Allowance and a confidential Employee Assistance Program.
Equal Opportunity Statement
C.H. Robinson recognizes the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in the workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we may invite you to complete the voluntary self-identification. Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment, Any information provided will be kept confidential, and separate from your employment application. This information may be used for diversity reporting purposes in accordance with applicable local laws.