General Manager Sales
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Peter Rowland Group
- LET YOUR CAREER STAND OUT. JOIN A BOLD & WELL â€“ REGARDED HOSPITALITY ICON
- Generous salary, employee benefits and leadership incentive program on offer
- Modern offices in the Docklands precinct
- Access to the many PRG venues & partnerships including 5 Star Marriott Hotel & David Jones
A BOLD & AMBITIOUS FUTURE FOR PETER ROWLAND GROUP.
The Peter Rowland Group is a brand well â€“ regarded in the hospitality sector for its reputation of delighting customers and creating exceptional experiences. Throughout our 62 – year history we have been at the forefront of standards of excellence that have set us apart from competitors in the industry.
Our star is continuing to rise through our bold business strategies and aspirational goals.
The Peter Rowland Group has risen above the many challenges faced in the hospitality industry, including recent times, due to its powerful brand and capability to innovate. This has been showcased again with our recent acquisition of Sensory Lab, our presence in 5 Star Marriott and our cadence in the Food Halls of David Jones. We truly are one company with many solutions.
Integral to this success has been our CEO and Sales team, who have forged successful and enduring relationships with elite clients for Peter Rowland Group. With recent changes made to our business to meet growing demands we created a new role for GENERAL MANAGER – SALES.
SET YOURSELF APART IN THIS NEW ROLE.
Joining the Senior Leadership Team at Peter Rowland Group, you will strengthen our business growth in this key leadership role. Overseeing the sales team and reporting to the CEO, you will:
- forge new partnerships & client acquisition and maintain existing relationships for continued business growth in B2B and B2C portfolios,
- Devise business development plans and implement strategies that optimise profitability in line with department and business budgets,
- In collaboration with relevant department leads, refine the customer value proposition, promotions, product offering and business tenders to key existing and future clients using different sales channels,
- Prepare & present recommendations for the business to leverage its strengths based on customer need analysis, market insights and trends locally and nationally,
- Negotiate, draft and review business agreements with clients and inform cross functional teams of relevant terms,
- Develop sales forecasts and build pipeline activity from development to execution of tailored CVP for each customer,
- Apply sales systems and tools to deliver business reports and insights about existing and potential customers to aid business decision making processes,
- Develop the skillset within the team to ensure deep technical understanding of customer requirements and sales development methodology,
- Actively contribute to national Sales based discussions across the Group to contribute to national success,
- Monitor potential losses, churn, new tenders opportunities in the market and changes to key personnel in customer organisations, to take appropriate action including advising relevant managers,
- Partner with department leads for the operational execution of customer proposals and packages,
BENEFITS OF JOINING US.
This role will offer a Sales Leader who truly thrives on driving results and sales with the opportunity to benefit from a generous bonus and incentive program.
You will also enjoy a range of employee benefits including:
- Discounted local parking (only $5 per day)
- Access to PRG venues and services at discounted prices
- A culture built on deeply embedded values and work â€“ life balance
We look forward to you joining us soon. Apply today or contact our General Manager â€“ People Experience, Theresa Galea on 0412 402 899 for a confidential discussion.