Job Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Employer: ANSON Executive
About the Company:
Founded nearly 50 years ago, our client is a long-standing provider of community-based aged care services. Operating out of two of Perthâ€™s most sought after locations and from a strong values base, our client has grown and is continuing to grow the services in a very community inclusive way.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Board, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced General Manager to take on the leadership of the independent living villages, ensuring the wellbeing of the residents and staff and the commercial viability of the organisation. Equally importantly, this role is focused on leveraging the strategic and valuable assets of the business for an exciting growth focused future.
Essentially, the organisation seeks a leader with a genuine passion for the residents and commitment to providing the highest level of services, who is highly motivated, experienced and operates from a solutions-based, growth mindset.
To secure this career opportunity you will possess the following:
- Track record in a similar role providing high level strategic and operational leadership and financial management for an organisation or department
- Ability to manage the villages in a commercially viable manner which supports residentâ€™s lifestyle and a co-operative, positive environment for employees
- Possess empathy and passion for working with older people
- Strong written communication skills including the ability to prepare accurate and well-researched, clearly presented reports and submissions for the Board
- Sound business acumen
- High level interpersonal and communication skills to resolve conflict and build and maintain relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in business management/administration, or other relevant discipline with Post Graduate qualifications preferred
In return, you will receive an attractive remuneration package, flexible working conditions, and the satisfaction of working with an organisation that provides
Applications and Enquiries:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit a current Resume in Word format via the ‘Apply’ link on SEEK or via our website ‘Sector Vacancies’ page at: http://anson.com.au/recruitment-services/sector-vacancies
To request a candidate briefing pack and/or to make an initial confidential enquiry, please contact Carol Houghton from Wednesday 1st December via email: [email protected]