Functional Analyst SAP FI CO SD
Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Company: Boeing Australia Holdings
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defence, space and security systems. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
We are currently recruiting Functional Analyst SAP FI/CO/SD to support, upgrade and implement key systems used by Boeing Aerostructures Australia (BAA).
In this role you will be responsible for implementing, improving and supporting enterprise level applications, bespoke and COTS applications. As part of the IT team of business, systems and programmer analyst, the Programmer/Analyst will play a key part in supporting the systems throughout the full software development lifecycle.
- 12 month Fixed Term contract + possible extension
- Port Melbourne location
- SAP FI/CO/SD Experience, System configuration experience
- Engaging with functional and technical subject matter experts across the business, as well as leveraging the vendor to address customer requirements and technical performance of key systems.
- Perform systems configuration, develop scripts and software code to meet systems and business requirements.
- Involvement in new projects and continuous improvements initiatives work involves design, build, test, end user engagement and deployment activities.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Prior experience in a similar IT role
- Good understanding of finance and costing business processes
- Extensive FI/CO/SD experience in SAP ECC
- Proven experience in FICO Sub-modules like CO, AR, AP (VIM), FA, GL and experience in Period End Closing Activities
- Understanding of standard integrations between various SAP modules like SD, MM, PS & QM, HCM
- Prior experience with systems implementation, upgrades, configuration, testing, documentation and reporting
- Tertiary qualification in an IT discipline or extensive industry experience
- To enjoy investigating issues, problem solving and working with business subject matter experts
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
- Exposure to migration tools like PI, LSMW, BDC etc.
- Experience with Aerospace, Defence, Manufacturing or Heavy Engineering industries, in the provision of IT services.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and particularly encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment.
If you are ready to join an innovative industry leader and would like to register your interest in working for Boeing please click Apply now.