Fully Qualified Refrigeration Technician Required!
Location: Gladstone & Central QLD
Company: BW Electrics and Refrigeration Pty Ltd
About the business
BW Electrics & Refrigeration Pty Ltd is a family-owned, Emerald based Electrical and Refrigeration company with over 35 years of experience servicing the local community. The company is a leading provider of domestic and commercial refrigeration, air conditioning and electrical solutions, servicing the entire Central Highlands region. The company is now under new management and is keen to expand.
About the role
Exciting opportunities are available for an experienced Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Supervisor and Refrigeration Technicians to join our team servicing domestic and commercial customers.
Skills and experience
We are seeking candidates that possess the following:
- Current Refrigerant Handling Licence or the equivalent to specific Queensland refrigeration work licence.
- Current Queensland restricted electrical licence.
- Current CPR/LVR certificate.
- Current Open Drivers Licence.
- Current Construction Industry Induction Safety Certificate (blue/white card).
- High level of experience, knowledge and skill as a qualified refrigeration technician with a minimum of 5 years experience for a supervisory role and 2 years experience for a refrigeration technician position.
- Solid understanding of OH&S requirements.
- Have excellent communication skills both with other team members, managers and customers.
- Present neat, tidy and have good attention to detail.
- Be able to supervise other tradespersons or apprentices in a supervisory role and work unsupervised as a refrigeration technician.
- Dual Trade – Trade qualified electricians/refrigeration technicians are highly desired & encouraged to apply.
Values and Characteristics
We are looking for new team members that are:
- Trustworthy and honest.
- Proactive team players.
- Highly committed and passionate about their work.
- Problem solvers and has the ambition to grow with the company.
- Safety focused.
What we offer:
- Permanent full-time employment.
- Generous remuneration package based on skills and experience.
- FIFO opportunities for the right candidate.
- Dedicated vehicle for all trade personnel.
- Opportunities for development and ongoing training.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us about yourself and why you would make a valuable team member.