Full Time Receptionist/Administration – Leading Cosmetic Surgical Practice
What you’ll do and learn
* You will be the first point of contact for clients;
* You will be managing the busy switchboard, responding to email enquiries and making bookings;
* You will use your first class organisational and admin skills to keep the front office in order, and have an eye for detail when entering data.
What you’ve got now
* You have at least 2 years existing reception / administration experience;
* Ideally have experience working at a medical clinic (although not a must);
* You have good organisation skills and are able to handle multiple tasks;
* You are able to have flexible working hours and must be able to work on Saturdays
* You will have strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, preferably with experience in booking software systems.
If you think you are perfect for this position, please apply now!
Due to the high number of applicants, you will only hear from us if you reach the next stage. Thank you for your understanding.