Full Time Positions Available – IMMEDIATE START
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
An amazing opportunity has come up with our client for multiple full-time call centre Team members to commence with our client ASAP in the Brisbane CBD.
A fun, friendly and rewarding team environment with opportunities for progression and fantastic employee benefits.
Our client is an Australian leader in operating CX centres across Australia and the Philippines. They represent some of Australia’s biggest and best-known brands. They have a simple mission “We endeavour to create experiences that people love, by revolutionising the way they connect and communicate with brands”.
The role of the Call Centre team member is to support our client by:
- Acquiring, engaging and retaining their customer data base.
- Being a brand ambassador representing, promoting and selling our client’s suite of products and services to new and existing customers through inbound calls and enquiries.
- Navigate through multiple systems whilst maintaining customer engagement on the phone
- Solve complex problems whilst providing class leading customer experiences
Our client prides themselves on putting the customer first. A successful candidate is someone who loves being part of a team, can easily engage with a wide range of customers and goes the extra mile to provide an outstanding customer experience that fosters brand loyalty and advocacy.
We are searching for candidates who are:
- Exceptional communicators
- Have outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Empathetic towards others
- Open and willing to learning new skills and continuously develop themselves
- Computer Literate (medium to high).
Our client is willing to train the right type or person. But candidates with the following experience will be highly regarded.
- Sales Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Contact Centre Experience
- Personable with a positive attitude and sense of humour
- Understands the key to our success is through coaching and development
- Highly motivated, goal orientated, outcome focused and driven
- Belief that an excellent customer experience and advocacy is paramount
- Confidence, resilience and calmness under pressure within a fast paced environment
- Highly adaptable and can accept changes with ease
These roles are FULL-TIME commencing ASAP. Candidates will be entitled to annual and personal leave. Successful candidates will be rewarded with a base salary plus super and incentives as well as a pay increase after successfully completing probation.
Adecco and our client are equal opportunity employers as part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.