Full-time Dental Coordinator – 12 Month Maternity Cover – Rouse Hill
Job Location: Sydney North West & Hills District
Employer: Primary Dental
Our purpose at Primary Dental is to â€œmake Australians smileâ€ by delivering service excellence and creating affordable and accessible care to all Australians. Our focus on this purpose has seen us grow into a network of 55 modern dental clinics across the ACT, NSW, QLD, VIC, SA & WA.
We strive to provide Australian families a professional 5-star patient care service at a reasonable price as well as offering online bookings, flexible payment options and our own Primary Dental app.
At Primary Dental we are committed to better by leading a transformation to improve and grow our service and offerings.
Join us on our journey to becoming a leader in the Australian dental industry!
Primary Dental is a part of ForHealth Group Medical and Dental Centres.
We are looking for a motivated and professional Dental professional to join the Primary Dental Team in Rouse Hill on a 12 month maternity leave contract. As a Dental Coordinator, you will be vital to the ongoing success of the dental practice.
In this permanent full-time position, you will lead a team of dentists and dental assistants in providing exceptional dental patient care. You will be supported by the Dental State Manager and centre support team to further develop your dental and management skills.
Our ideal candidate will possess great attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to ensure the patient receives the best experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing all aspects of chair-side dental assistance to our Dentists.
- Delivering exceptional dental care and excellent customer service.
- Instrument reprocessing and sterilisation procedures.
- Advising patients of care.
- Fostering professional relationships with our Health Care Professionals.
- Maintaining compliance with organisational policy and procedure.
- Answering telephone calls & enquiries.
- Booking in patients.
- Administration support among other duties.
To make our shortlist, you will:
- Have previous chairside dental experience will be considered.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude.
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Have strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail.
- 1 – 2 years dental assisting experience.
The benefits of joining the Primary Dental team include:
- Thorough training and ongoing development.
- A friendly and supportive dental and management team.
- Team incentives.
- Uniform provided.
- A large range of career development opportunities.
Evidence of immunisations will be required prior to commencement.