Full Time and Part Time Paediatric Speech Pathologist
Job Location: Sydney Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
Employer: Speak and Succeed
$70,000 – $89,999 (+ Super + iPad + iPhone + PD)
An exciting opportunity is available for a passionate speech pathologist to join the Speak and Succeed team with an immediate start! Experienced speech pathologists and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
Speak and Succeed is a mobile practice servicing paediatric clients aged 0-18 years in the Sutherland Shire. We provide services in the clientâ€™s natural environments, including homes, schools and childcare centres to ensure our clients learn the skills they need to participate in their everyday lives.
Due to our growing waitlist, we are looking to expand our team to help service our clients.
The Role and its Benefits for You!
You would be responsible for assessment, therapy and provision of Speech Pathology services for your allocated clients.
As part of the Speak and Succeed team, you will enjoy the benefits of:
- iPad with Apple Pen and keyboard case together with a phone
- Flexible working hours and days to suit your lifestyle
- Administrative support to manage all billing and booking tasks
- A generous professional development allowance of $1,000 per year
- Regular supervision
- Travel allowance for travel to client homes and schools
- Print/copy allowance for client resourcing
- Resources, resources and more resources!
The right person will have:
- Recognised degree or equivalent in Speech Pathology and hold or be eligible for a Certified Practicing Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- Current Working with Children Check, Police Record Check, First Aid & CPR certificates
- Hold a Driver Licence and have access to a car for mobile appointments
- Experience with and a passion for working with children
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Demonstrate independence in their day-to-day duties, and be willing to seek advice or help when needed
- Demonstrated commitment to evidence-based practice and continuing professional development
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. If you have any questions or would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0432 455 409.