Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Kogan.com is a pioneer of Australian eCommerce. We are a dynamic and rapidly growing business. Our team believes in using & building technology to improve the online shopping experience for our customers. We are pragmatic, intelligent, fast paced and driven by seeing our software shipped to production daily.
Weâ€™re looking for graduate engineers, senior software engineers, mid level engineers, computer scientists, self taught developers, humans and/or aliens that are eager to join us!
The software we build – including www.kogan.com – is used by millions of customers, so this role has a huge impact. You’ll be a key member of a team that is fast-paced, independent, ambitious and proficient across the full tech stack.
What is important to us, is technical competency to solve problems, a desire to be across the full stack and the ability to own and deliver business outcomes.
You’ll be highly accountable for your work and outcomes, excited and passionate about technology and advocate for good customer experience. To enjoy working at Kogan.com you’ll be entrepreneurial and excited by business outcomes.
Skills & Experience Required
- Experienced in working in an Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban (pick your flavour!) team.
Bonus Points If You Have Experience With
- Experience with infrastructure/ops on AWS & Google Cloud a bonus – as we manage our own infrastructure using these tools
- Experience working through issues at the database query level / optimising database queries
- Your role has a lot of autonomy and little red tape. Youâ€™ll be empowered to achieve positive outcomes and your work will have a material and visible impact on an already well functioning and established team.
- Youâ€™ll have significant exposure to all business stakeholders across all levels – getting both commercial and technical context
- Choice of device (Mac/Win/Linux)
- A range of employee benefits like Kogan First, Kogan discounts, health and wellness program, time to invest in learning and development, monthly lunches and loads more!
To find out more about how we work, our tech stack, processes and company culture, visit https://careers.kogan.com and https://devblog.kogan.com