Frontend Engineer – Home Loan Originations
Company: Macquarie Group Limited
At Macquarie, we are building the Digital Bank of the future and we are doing it with our customers by our side. We use technology as a catalyst to bring people together and help them realize their life milestones through our products and solutions which are designed by humans for humans. We are putting our customers first and changing how the world interacts with banks.
If you are someone with a desire to be part of a collaborative, Agile, dynamic and high paced environment and have the drive to make a change and share your expertise to help deliver on our vision, then read on.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to contribute to the transformation of our home loan capability. Your role will help us evolve our Digital home loan originations processes. We are looking to the future to build out a digital home loan originations process that can be extended to support more product features.
In this role, you will:
- Build on the digital home loan core offering, ensuring delivery of software is of the highest standards in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Agile teams to deliver working software for customers
- Develop technical specifications, high level/detailed design, testing strategies, and implementation plans from business requirements
- Apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving and product development
- Be comfortable working in highly dynamic and rapid development environment
- Manage end-to-end systems development cycle from requirements analysis, coding, testing and DevOps
To be successful, you will have:
- Solid understanding of Angular 8+ and TypeScript
- Understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and SASS/LESS pre-processors
- Good understanding of tooling such as NPM, Yarn, Webpack etc.
- Good understanding of writing unit tests using tools such as Jasmine / Karma
- Experience with API integration between frontend to backend
- Experience with GIT source control, along with CI tools like Bamboo and Bitbucket
- Experience with understanding cross-browser compatibility issues and responsive design
What would make you really awesome:
- RxJS/ngRx/Reactive programming experience
- Web accessibility experience
- Design systems experience
- Google Analytics tagging experience
- Cypress integration test experience
- Cloud technologies like AWS / GCP, containers and API gateway experience
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group’s purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion – our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you’re capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.