Fresh Produce Manager
Location: Perth Eastern Suburbs
Company: Ballajura City IGA
Seeking a passionate Fresh Produce Manager with experience in a large format supermarket setting. Working in a fast-paced environment you will need to be full of enthusiasm and have a high attention to detail focus – you will be expected to run the department like it is your own business! You will also be expected to possess extensive knowledge of retail food hygiene, HACCP and safe work practices.
Other responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that our Fruit and Vegetables are displayed, rotated and retailed correctly
- Lead, coach and develop your team to meet sales targets, cost control and rostering requirements
- Communicate effectively with management, team members, customers, and external stakeholders
- Maintaining excellent department standards including monitoring stock, rotation routines, wastage, shrinkage and quality control
- Pricing and cost controls
- Conducting periodic stocktakes
- Experience with Smart Retail POS system and Sign IQ will be highly regarded
- Ability to value-add to fresh produce lines is advantageous
- Lifting heavy loads
Your crucial role in this store will entail you working autonomously and in conjunction with the store’s owners to achieve store KPI’s for your department.
Flexible hours, competitive salary and conditions for the right Fresh Produce Manager seeking a change and immediate start.
If this sounds like you, then please forward us your interest.