Food Service Assistants (FSA’s)
Job Location: Melbourne Western Suburbs
Employer: Homestyle Aged Care
About Homestyle Aged Care:
Homestyle Aged Care Services has been in operation for 30 years. With 10 high quality homes in Victoria we pride ourselves on providing the best care possible to all residents.
About the Role:
As a Food Services Assistant in Aged Care, you will work with a team of 3-5 staff to provide our residents with delicious and healthy meals.
Come join our friendly team at Sea Views Manor
Shifts and location:
Point Cook Manor is a 118 bed residential aged care facility located in Point Cook
*Prior to applying for this role please ensure that you check the distance you are required to travel via car or public transport and it suits your needs.***
Casual – FSA – Plenty of shifts
- A certified Food Handling certificate (HLTFSE001) or willing to obtain
- Experience working in an Aged Care environment would be well regarded
- Police Check (Aged care/Vulnerable People specific) less than 12 months old
- COVID vaccination & Certificate
- NDIS check or in progress
- Current flu vaccination ( desirable)
What we offer you:
- A supportive team environment
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to upskill & further your career
- Industry competitive salaries
- Free on- site Parking
- Confidential access to our Employee Assistance Program.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV via SEEK now.