Food & Beverage – Lounge Attendant
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Accor- Qantas Lounges
$20 – $29.99 per hour
At Qantas Lounges by Accor, we provide a team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to work collaboratively.
Our foundation is based on guest passion, sustainable performance, innovation, spirit of conquest, trust and respect. As a key member of our team you will represent our friendly and professional service philosophy of ‘Feel Valued’ and ‘Feel Welcome’.
We are seeking highly motivated Part Time ,Food and Beverage Attendants to join our experienced and professional team at Qantas First Class lounge, Sydney International Airport.
Key duties of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure accuracy whilst ordering and delivering food and beverage orders.
- Clear and reset tables as well as ensuring service areas are clean and tidy.
- Maintain standards of hygiene for food handling and presentation in line with expected outcomes.
- Liaise with the Kitchen on special requests or delayed meals.
- Explain the menu to guests, assisting those with special dietary needs or preferences as well as provide suitable assistance when recommending beverages.
- Promote a safe workplace by recognising hazards and promoting general WHS practises.
Whilst technical experience is of important to us, to be considered for the role you will have:
- A friendly, customer focused attitude with the strive to provide total customer satisfaction.
- Initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers are positive, intuitive and efficient.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certification.
- Previous customer service or hospitality experience.
- Confidence in liaising with various internal and external clients.
- A high standard of grooming and personal presentation.
- The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts, including early mornings, late evenings and on weekends.
Qantas Lounges by Accor are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are competent, live our values and actively contribute to our success. In return for your commitment, we will provide 15 hours guaranteed weekly,fully laundered uniforms, fantastic career and training opportunities, excellent working conditions and hotel discounts worldwide.
You will be engaged to work under the Hospitality Industry General Award 2020.
If you would like to be a part of our team,please apply now.