Food & Beverage Attendants
Location: Perth Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
Company: Lake Karrinyup Country Club
We are looking for passionate hospitality stars to join our team at Lake Karrinyup Country Club.
About the Club:
Incorporated in 1928, Lake Karrinyup Country Club (LKCC) is widely acknowledged as Western Australia’s premier private golf club and has been regularly rated as one of the top ten golf courses in Australia.
Currently we are looking for passionate, fun, energetic and vibrant people to join us as casual Bar Attendants, Waitpersons, and help our Club Members have a memorable time out!
About the Role:
As Bar Attendants, Waitperson you will be responsible for engaging our Club Members during their visit, receiving/serving orders and ensuring brand service standards are met to the highest quality. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner
· Take food orders and assist the floor team with deliveries as required
· Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
· Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
· Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
· Answer members queries in a polite and helpful manner
· Create and serve a range of beverages including classic cocktails, mixers, beer, wine, and soft drinks etc.(Bar attendant)
· Ability to carry 3 plates (waitstaff)
What are we looking for?
A Bar Attendant & Waitperson at Lake Karrinyup Country Club is always working to please our valuables Club Members and working in harmony with the rest of the staff. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
· Create and serve a range of beverages, beer, wine, and soft drinks etc.(Bar attendant)·
· Exceptional personal presentation and communication skills
· Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations·
· Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service·
· Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate·
· Covid Hygiene certificate
· Applicants must not have visa restrictions limited to less than 12 months·
· Applicants will only be considered for the role if they demonstrate the availability to work varying shifts, including nights, weekdays, weekends, and public holidays.
Culture & Benefits:
Our amazing team members are at the heart of what we do! As a Lake Karrinyup Country Club team member, you can expect to receive:
· Competitive hourly wages, uniform, long term career development planning and opportunities. An investment in your well-being to include flexible working arrangements that support you in making space for what matters most.
Join us and you’ll have more than just a job, you’ll have an exciting career and be part of a community who are passionate about hospitality