Food and Beverage Spring Carnival Recruitment 2021
Job Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Employer: Perth Racing
2021 Spring Carnival Recruitment â€“ Ascot Racecourse
- Saturday day shifts available
- A great way to supplement your income and still have your Saturday nights free
- Glamorous trackside events, restaurants, private suites and bars
We want you to join the team!
Leading up to the Spring Racing Carnival we are looking for highly skilled Function / Restaurant/ Barista /Beverage / Wait Staff to join our team.
What are the dates?
Shifts are available throughout Spring Carnival 2021 season which runs from October 9th 2021 to January 1st 2022 and in particular on the following major race days:
- Saturday, 9th October 2021: Crown Perth Opening Day at Ascot Racecourse
- Saturday 23rd October 2021: Irish Day
- Saturday 30th October 2021: TABtouch Derby Day
- Tuesday, 2nd November 2021: TABtouch Melbourne Cup Day
- Saturday 6th November 2021: WAROA Lee Steere Stakes Day
- Saturday 13th November 2021: Champion Fillies Day
- Saturday 20th November 2021: Heineken 3 Railway Stakes Day
- Saturday 27th November 2021: Crown Perth Winterbottom Stakes Day
- Saturday 4th December 2021: Drummond Golf Kingston Town Classic Day
- Saturday 11th December 2021: Ascot Biggest Xmas Party
- Saturday 18th December 2021: Ted Van Heemst Stakes Day
- Saturday, 1st January 2022: TABtouch Perth Cup Day
Who are we?
The Perth Racing 2021 Carnival season is sure to be the best collection of thoroughbred racing and entertainment events through the spring and summer season. We are looking for qualified hospitality staff who want to be part of this exciting and dynamic atmosphere, who demonstrate our winning culture and practice our core values of: Integrity and Transparency, Leadership & Empowerment, Innovation & Excellence, Safety & Sustainability and Engagement & Understanding.
What are the positions?
Food and Beverage:
- Front of House â€“ Function and restaurant wait staff, supervisors and floor managers
- Retail â€“ Baristas and cooks
- Bar â€“ Beverage Runners and Bar Attendants
To be successful in these roles you will have:
- Relevant experience in reputable venues
- Impeccable grooming, presentation and communication skills
- Availability to work Saturday day shifts
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- AHA Hospitality & Tourism COVID-19 Hygiene Course
In return you will enjoy:
- Great conditions including free parking
- Close proximity to public transport
- Excellent hourly rate
- Friendly & vibrant work atmosphere
If youâ€™re looking to earn some extra income with casual work, and youâ€™ve got what it takes to be part of our exciting Carnival season APPLY NOW â€“ should you be successful youâ€™ll be invited to attend an interview.
There is potential for ongoing weekday event preparation shifts for suitably experienced stars.
Donâ€™t miss this exciting opportunity! Apply before 30th September 2021.
All candidates will be notified via email of application outcome.
Right to live and work: You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.