Food and Beverage Attendants
Job Location: Adelaide
Employer: Arkhe Restaurant
$25 – $34.99 per hour
Jake Kellie, former Head Chef of Burnt Ends, Singaporeâ€™s Michelin-starred and Worldâ€™s 50 Best-ranked barbeque restaurant, has partnered with Palmer Hospitality, to bring his vision of open-flame cooking and dining to Adelaide.
arkhÃ© will deliver the warmth of a neighbourhood restaurant and bar, with an exceptional offering of food and drinks.
As a group, we are driven, energetic and hospitable in every interaction, whether that be with our guests, with one another or with our many producers. We always go above and beyond to accommodate, to excel and to over deliver.
When it comes to our food and drink offering, we are both knowledgeable and innovative. We are looking for leaders who are driven to push boundaries and to be best in class in every aspect. We place great emphasis on innovation, collaboration and constant growth.
ArkhÃ© is on the hunt for an enthusiastic, driven and passionate front of house staff of all levels to join our dynamic team on a casual, part-time and full-time basis. In these roles, they will have the opportunity to develop their FOH and management skills under the guidance of a highly experienced, diverse and energetic team including award winning Venue Manager, Greta Wohlstadt. Working collaboratively, together they will work on continually improving and developing the team, sequence of service, reaching financial goals and helping develop a fun and educational environment to work in.
If you are passionate about growth in the hospitality industry or are looking for the next step in your career, we want to hear from you.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Thoughtful, warm and approachable service
- The ability to manage a section of up to 8 tables (for senior FOH applicants)
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to adapt to a fast paced and constantly evolving environment
- A passion for growth in the hospitality industry
- An active desire for growth, self-improvement and knowledge
Job Tasks and Responsibilities for FOH and junior management staff:
- Delivering exceptional guest experiences with the goal of building a returning customer base
- Daily organisation of the restaurant and mise en place
- Ensuring the restaurant is always maintained to the highest of standards
- The daily completion of the set up / pack down
- Continually working on optimising the set up / pack down of the restaurant
- Ensuring all stock is put away properly
- Ensuring you have an in-depth understanding of the menu
- Continuously looking on ways to increase sales and reservations
- Always addressing staff in a calm and considered way
- Actively seeking self-improvement in all areas of work
- Taking initiative to learn about all new items added to both the food and wine menus
- Ensuring you are always well presented at work
- Always maintaining a high level of positivity, energy, progression and fun at work
Applicants with wine knowledge will be looked upon favourably.
For expressions of interest, please email [email protected] with a cover letter + resume. Only applicants that hold a right to work in Australia will be contacted.