Food and Beverage Attendant
Job Location: Devonport & North West
Employer: Cradle Mountain Lodge
About Cradle Mountains Lodge
Located in the World Heritage listed Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park, discover the secluded relaxation of Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge. Cabins and Suites place you right amongst the alpine wilderness, with some even featuring their own private fireplace, from the intimate Pencil Pine or Spa Cabin to the spacious Spa and King Billy Suites. Explore the surrounding wilderness, indulge in a treatment at the Waldheim Day Spa and dine on delicacies at Highland Restaurant during your stay.
- To ensure that all guestsâ€™ needs are met or exceeded, and the service levels are consistent and efficient at all times.
- Strong knowledge of bar work including bar set-ups, tear down and basic beverages on offer.
- Have strong knowledge of Food and Beverage menus and have ability to upsell menu items.
- To be able to communicate with other team members and departments.
- To perform all tasks including mise en place, cleaning, set-ups, packed down and other general service requirements.
- Maintain bar supplies and support management with stocks ordering.
- To ensure that all tasks set are completed in the time allocated and to the standard set by the Hotel.
- To ensure Bar is immaculately clean and tidy at all times.
- Be able to set up the Bar as per the Mayfair standard.
- To ensure the Bar areas including all seating, lounge areas, toilets are kept immaculate to the Hotelâ€™s standard at closing.
- To ensure the bar is ready for service, service standards are achieved during service and pack down completed according to hotelâ€™s standards.
- To report all comments/complaints/problems to the supervisor or manager immediately.
- To be knowledgeable and aware of all services offered at the Hotel.
- To assist with food preparation and floor service.
- To ensure all Hotel policies are followed at all times.
What we want from you.
- Ability to interact positively with supervisor, management, co-workers, and the public to
promote a team effort and maintain a positive and professional approach.
Ability to produce a high volume of work in a timely manner, which is accurate, complete,
and of high quality.
- Ability to come to work regularly and on time, to follow directions, to take criticism, to
get along with co-workers and supervisors, to treat co-workers, supervisors and
members/guests with respect and courtesy, and to refrain from abusive, insubordinate
and/or violent behaviour.
- Should be able to work under pressure and also work in long or break shifts.
- Hospitality experience in a banquet / restaurant operation
- Should possess in depth knowledge of Food and Beverage preparation and presentation
if you think you meet or exceed the requirements detailed above and this role sounds right for you, APPLY NOW!!!
Please be advised that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants must have appropriate work visa and must not have any restrictions to their entitlement to work.