Location: Brisbane Bayside & Eastern Suburbs
Company: Workforce Success
$37/hr plus super – 50 hour weeks
Fitter – Repairs & maintenance
After securing some large contracts in both private, commercial and emergency response sectors, we have a great opportunity for an experienced Repairs & Maintenance Fitter with to join the team at a large company based in Brisbane working on large marine equipment.
Call Lee NOW on 0402 304 982
This is a full time role with an immediate start for the right candidate.
Duties Include –
- Upgrading power generation systems
- Installation and upgrades of valves
- Refurbish and fit new plastic and aluminium pipework
- Hydraulic cylinder and hose replacement
- General nuts and bolts work
- Some basic manual machining
- Basic rigging work (licence would be and advantage)
Qualifications and Experiences –
- Trade Qualified (Cert 3 in Engineering) prefferred
- Looking for long-term work
- Own basic tools
- Reliable transport and valid licence
- Experience within a repairs and maintenance industry required!
- Machinist experience preferred
- Basic welding and hydraulics experience highly regarded
Duration and Condition –
- Immediate starts
- Based in Hemmant area
- Large reputable company
- Leads to permanent for the right candidate
- 50 hour weeks
0402 304 982
Recruitment Development Manager
We not only back the talent of our candidates, we guarantee them! Here we pride ourselves on providing recruitment with a high level of safety and integrity.
If you are looking for new work opportunities and have the relevant skills required, please click apply and attach an up to date resume. Suitable candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in more detail.