Fitness Coach/Personal Trainer
Location: Sydney South West & M5 Corridor
Company: Fernwood Womens Health Clubs
Fernwood Bankstown is looking for a casual female Personal Trainer and Fitness Coach to join our team. Dedicated individuals who are not afraid to walk the gym floor and grow client base. Must be able to work mornings, evenings and weekends.
The position involves:
- Inducting new members to the club to ensure success within their first month; you will guide and support all new members through their first few weeks at the club, directing them towards a training solution that is right for them.
- Providing weight management services to our members; you will be required to provide relevant nutritional guidance using Fernwood’s specific methods.
- Developing and delivering one on one individualized exercise programs, specific to client goals
- Assisting in the promotion and running of current promotions within the centre
We are looking for dedicated individuals who are able to build maintain positive and motivating relationships with members on the gym floor and during the induction process.
Fernwood Bankstown offers the opportunity to grow within the club and develop your career with specialised online training and education through in house training and meetings.
The role involves working set paid hours as a Fitness Coach and Personal Training is rent free.
- Minimum Certificate IV in Fitness
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide range of people
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience in the health and fitness industry desirable but not essential
- Current Registration with Fitness Australia
- Current Public Liability insurance
- Current First Aid and CPR
To apply please email your cover letter and resume