Finance Assistant at Ramsgate RSL
Job Location: Sydney Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
Employer: White Now Consulting
Visit our website: www.ramsgatersl.com.au
Located only two minutes from Ramsgate Beach, Ramsgate RSL has become known as a popular dining and entertainment precinct for its local community. With over 19,000+ members, Ramsgate RSL strives for excellent customer service, authentic community engagement, and continuous employee development.
We currently have a part-time position (25-35 hours/week with a view of moving to full-time) available for an experienced Finance Assistant to join our team. This role reports to the CFO with the flexibility to work some hours remotely.
The role is responsible for maintaining accounting functions across multiple sites, including:
- Responsible for the entire Payroll function
- Reviewing, balancing and processing daily revenue and MYOB reconciliation
- Responsible for the accounts payable function
- Management of the month-end process, eg: journals, P&L preparation, GL Recs, etc
- Conduct Cash Counts and assist in the stocktake process as part of our internal controls
- Engagement with the Auditors in completion of the annual audit process
- Engagement with Venue Managers across different sites
- Assist with ad hoc projects
Ideal candidates for this role will have:
- A minimum of five years of experience in a Finance/Accounting role
- High level of attention to detail (especially with routine tasks)
- Competency in MS EXCEL
- Proven ability to adhere to reporting deadlines
- Problem-solving skills/Investigates and probes for facts and operational efficiencies
- Tertiary qualifications would be viewed favourably
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- MYOB experience is preferred
The benefits we offer:
- Free on-site parking
- Staff meal cards
- Flexibility in work hours and potentially days
- Option to work from home occasionally may be available after the probationary period
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please forward your cover letter and resume via the APPLY button.
Ramsgate RSL is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status, and will take positive steps to promote their equality.
Ramsgate RSL acknowledge the traditional owners of the land here at Ramsgate Beach and pay our respects to the Tharawal and Dharug elders past, present and emerging.
We are proud to have commenced our Reconciliation journey with a Reconciliation Action Plan.
This advert can also be found on: www.whitenow.com.au
Did you know that there are many, many more positions on your industry’s favourite website www.whitenow.com.au ? Check them out.
If you would like to follow us on Facebook, please head to www.facebook.com.au/whitenowwiz
Note:: WE REQUEST THAT NO AGENCIES ARE TO CONTACT EITHER WHITENOW OR RAMSGATE RSL CLUB
“NO AGENCIES PLEASE”
Note:: WE REQUEST THAT NO OTHER ADVERTISING WEBSITES CONTACT OR APPROACH EITHER WHITENOW OR RAMSGATE RSL CLUB REGARDING THIS AD. NO OTHER PARTY IS TO COPY OR REPLICATE ANY PART OF THIS AD FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING ADVERTISING ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM WHITENOW.