Finance Administration Officer
Job Location: Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Employer: Chemist Warehouse
What an opportunity!
Chemist Warehouse is Australia’s leading retail pharmacy group and one of Australiaâ€™s most recognised brands. In addition to the 17,000+ employees working in over 500 stores across Australia, we also have a growing international presence in New Zealand, China, and Ireland.
Over the last 18 months, we have had the good fortune of seeing our business adapt and continue to grow despite the obvious challenges and as a result, we are currently looking for a Finance Administration Officer to join us on a 12-month basis (parental leave cover).
About the role
The Finance Administration Officer supports the efficacy of the finance department by undertaking a range of administrative activities to ensure that the information held on our finance systems is up-to-date, accurate, and regularly maintained.
Working alongside other Finance Administration Officers who work as part of the Finance team based at our Head Office in Preston, this is a fast-paced and varied role with responsibilities that include:
- Assist in the management of ongoing Finance System Maintenance
- Provide Daily Support to the Finance Department with Systems Queries
- Assist in the Administration management of the groups ABN portfolio
- ABN Creation/Cancelation
- MyGOV ID management
- Trading Names
- Australian Bureau Statistics Group Reporting
- Project Work related to System Upgrades
- Banking System Administration
- Assisting in the improvement of methods and processes
- Other Admin related tasks as required
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience working in a Finance Administration role
- Meticulous attention to detail â€“ this is an absolute must
- Demonstrated computer skills in MS Office, namely Word, Excel and Outlook
- A methodical and organised approach to work
- The drive to achieve great results in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining the highest of standards of output
- Self-motivation with the capability to work autonomously whilst respecting the dynamics of a team
- Effective communication skills
The successful applicant will also be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and return a satisfactory outcome.
In addition to working with one of Australiaâ€™s best-known brands, employees of Chemist Warehouse also benefit from:
- Staff discount in all stores
- Onsite subsidised canteen
- Free fully onsite equipped gym
Please click â€˜Apply Nowâ€™ and follow our online application process.
Due to the number of applications we will only be contacting shortlisted applications
– Agencies will not be entertained.