Finance & Administration Manager
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Munro Group HR Management
You have strong communication skills, are pragmatic, adaptable enjoy working in a small team environment.
We are seeking a dynamic and versatile Finance & Administration Manager who loves their profession and will immerse themselves in this newly created position.
We are looking for a forward thinker that is capable of problem solving and process improvement whilst also having a technically strong background in compliance, reporting and payroll. The appointment will suit a professional who understands the nuances of Retailing and SMEs, and who seeks a rewarding and varied position.
You will join:
- a privately owned and growing business.
- a small vibrant team where input to all aspects of the business is sought and valued.
- a business that embraces the highest level of service and are committed to providing the best experience for their customers.
- experience in retailing/import/export and wholesale/stock management.
- qualification as a CA or CPA.
- strong commercial experience.
- an excellent and natural â€˜feelâ€™ for IT, Systems and financial modelling.
- experience with processing payroll and employee benefit management.
- an inquisitive and analytical nature coupled with excellent communication skills.
- an ability to go from the macro to the micro.
- an affinity with a small office environment and willingness to roll your sleeves up.
- enjoy helping those with less accounting knowledge than you.
- are recognised as having a high work ethic and values.
- a positive and friendly personality and appropriate sense of humour.
Your responsibilities will include:
- financial and data analysis and reporting to support the local and regional management in making informed decisions for business sustainability and growth.
- continuous review of and improvement of reports to enhance stakeholder’s understanding of the organisation’s financials and business opportunities.
- preparing annual budgets and assisting with establishing and monitoring KPIs.
- overall GL responsibility including account reconciliations, accruals, etc.
- preparation of month end closing and balance sheet reconciliation.
- processing payroll, benefits and associated statutory payment for a team of approx. 40.
- driving continuous improvement activities across systems, processes and internal controls.
- financial and cashflow forecasting (and Reporting).
- management reporting.
- ensuring all activities comply with relevant accounting, professional and ethical standards and best practice internal controls are in place.
If you have a positive attitude and work ethic and enjoy an upbeat and fast paced environment then please email your CV and cover letter attention to HR.