Field Maintenance Technician (Melbourne south east suburbs)
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Britex Carpet Care Pty Ltd
Our proudly Australian company has operated for over 30 years. We have partnered with some of Australia’s leading retail companies in the supermarket and hardware sector, to offer a unique service.
We have a national team with warehouses throughout Australia. To continue our constant growth we have a full time field position in Melbourne east & south eastern suburbs available to join our friendly team. Here is your chance to join our dynamic growing company.
We require a mature minded Field Maintenance Technician to service our equipment in a dedicated territory. This role will cover Melbourne metropolitan area from Port Melbourne down to Frankston. Utilize your excellent customer service and handyman skills in this role. Ideally you will be based within this area to have easy access to the territory.
The role will include:
- Carrying out service and repair work on our machines & equipment in a professional and responsible manner using a fully equipped van
- Full training provided on our equipment
- Develop & manage existing & new business relationships
- Merchandising & sales in stores
- Effectively prioritize work load and attend calls within required intervals via Ipad
- Working closely with internal team members to assist in the role
Skills & experience
Candidates should have a combination of experience and skills including:
- Field service experience
- Handyman skills / experienced with tools
- Must be physically fit
- Customer service experience
- Full Australian driving licence
- Computer skills as using an Ipad daily
Experience in a similar role is preferred but full training will be provided. This role would ideally suit a handyman with great customer service skills.
The successful candidate will possess an enthusiastic attitude and will strive for excellence in solidifying this business further in the market place. So if you are a well rounded individual with good life experience this may be the role you are looking for.
Benefits to You
Develop your career within a stable, growing company with a great culture. You will be provided with a fully maintained & equipped company van, mobile phone and ipad to enable you to do your job. We guarantee you will achieve work life balance in this role.
If you believe you are the right person for this role then we would love to hear from you!
To submit your application please click APPLY on this page and ensure to include a cover letter with your resume.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia need apply.