F&B/Gaming Attendant, CBD Pub, Stable & strong company, Sunday’s off
Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Company: Placed Recruitment P/L
FAL is now offering an opportunity for a switched on and enthusiastic F&B / gaming attendant with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude. This casual position allows you to combine your passion for hospitality with your drive to grow and develop your career.
- Delivering friendly and professional bar and gaming service
- Establishing rapport with guests
- Demonstrating sound knowledge of all food and beverage menu items
- Working well as part of a close-knit team
What you will need
- Full working rights – Unfortunately, no working holiday visa or sponsorship available
- Current RSA AND RSG
- Good beer and wine knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated, driven & energetic
- Flexible availability – weekdays/nights and weekends
- Well presented with a friendly disposition
Getting the “fit” in your new job with the people and culture in business is so important. It is maybe the most essential part. They have spent time getting clear on their culture, and who they are, we are looking for someone who is going to slot in.
FAL Hotels has 3 busy and well run, and respected venues in the CBD and Outer West.
If this is you get in touch and apply!