Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Join a Global Leader in Real Estate
Work as a part of a highly experienced team, future growth opportunities
Sydney CBD | Land of the Gadigal people
At CBRE, our people enjoy working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
Hereâ€™s a snapshot of your day;
- Maintain building operations to deliver efficient and cost-effective management of the building
- Manage the delivery of all Facilities Management services; tenant liaison and contractor management
- Deliver superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement by providing effective and timely communications to our tenants, stakeholders and client
- Manage operating expenditure, budgeting, produce and present monthly reporting and financial reporting
- Work as a part of an experienced FM Team and deliver exceptional results for our client.
Here are strengths youâ€™ll possess and the background youâ€™ll need to be successful;
- Possesses a minimum of 5 yearsâ€™ experience within facilities management field with strong focus on commercial or industrial assets
- Strong technical or engineering background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build relationships with stakeholders quickly and manage client expectations
- Excellent people and team management skills with ability to communicate and report in clear succinct manner.
So, whatâ€™s in it for you?
Joining our team means surrounding yourself with talented, driven professionals who are at the top of their field. Your journey starts hereâ€¦
- Uncapped opportunities to develop your career within Facilities Management
- Structured career development to support you and explore your learning potential and career goals
- Parental leave which is industry leading
- Youâ€™ll form an integral part of an enormously successful team who outperform in the market year on year.
- Working with an organisation like ours will take your career to the next level-the skyâ€™s the limit.
Can we inspire you to join us?
At CBRE, our unwavering commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion begins with you. We are strengthening our inclusive culture, so everyone feels safe, valued and heard. Because when you belong, we all succeed.
We look forward to hearing from you.