Experienced RN – Fulltime & Casual Positions – Immediate Start
Job Location: Mackay & Coalfields
Employer: Mt Pleasant Medical and Dental Centre
Full time & Casual Nurses RN’s / EEN’s for Immediate Start.
Mt Pleasant Medical & Dental Centre have an opportunity for experienced RN’s / EEN’s to join our dynamic team in Mackay.
Due to recently expanding our Medical Centre, we are seeking caring, friendly, professional and motivated people to join our team. We are a modern, computerised practice dedicated to providing the community with personalised, professional and quality comprehensive health care.
Experience with Best Practice is desirable but not essential and full training will be supplied.
All applicants must hold a current AHPRA registration as an RN/EEN and hold a current CPR and Immunisation certificate.
The Practice Nurse will be required to carry out normal Registered/EEN Nurse duties including, but not limited to:
- Cold chain management
- Experience in Chronic Disease Management
- Preparation & education in Care Planning
- Health Assessments
- All Childhood Immunisations & general vaccinations
- Wound care and assisting with minor procedures
- Spirometry and ECG
- Ordering of medical supplies
- the Co-ordination of patient recalls and results utilising HotDocs software
- Sterilising of Medical Equipment
- COVID-19 Vaccination protocol & guidelines
The successful applicant, must have the following skills and experience: .
Previous experience working in General Practice
- Understand the importance of patient privacy & confidentiality
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a Team.
- Empathy, compassion and a caring attitude.
- Be ‘Patient Focused’ ensuring personalised patient care is a priority
- A working knowledge of the GP Accreditation process
- A working knowledge of Best Practice or similar software
- MUST hold a current Registered/EEN Nurse registration
- Hold a current CPR and Immunisation Certificate.
To be considered for this position, applicants must meet the essential criteria.
You will need to be available to work Monday â€“ Friday with provision for rotational Saturday morning shifts in the future. Pay rate will be negotiated pending qualifications and experience and work place performance.
If you believe you are the right candidate for a position within our Medical Clinic, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your current CV & cover letter online
alternatively via email to:
The Practice Manager
Email: [email protected]