Experienced Recruitment / HR Partners
Job Location: Adelaide
Employer: Harrison McMillan
- Flexible Full-time or Part-time opportunities â€“ No Sales or Cold Contacting Customers!
- Be supported professionally with formal leadership or HR qualifications
- High performing & passionate team with an empowering culture based in the CBD
Exciting opportunities at HM for experienced Recruitment / HR Partners to join HM either in our Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) team or Contracting team to work exclusively with our SA Clients.
About Harrison McMillan
Harrison McMillan is not your â€˜traditionalâ€™ recruitment agency. We embrace â€œRecruitment 4.0â€ to build leading talent solutions, while using best of breed technology to streamline time consuming recruitment processes. We offer the full suite of Recruitment Services across our five core services lines: Executive Recruitment, Permanent, Contracting Recruitment, HR/Outplacement Services and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO).
About Our Culture
- We are a SA-owned and operated business who put people first.
- We have a high performing culture, of 20 Recruitment and HR professionals, where we love to celebrate success and reward excellence.
- We only work exclusive with our clients across permanent, RPO and Executive recruitment.
- Our core values are Respect, Energy, Accountability, Communication and Trust.
- We love ideas and innovation and being a flexible business, we are easily able to trial new ideas and technologies.
- We work to both personal and team targets as collaboration is key to everything we do.
- Flexibility is important to us, so we do not work to set office hours and instead focus on agreed outcomes.
- All of our technology is cloud-based which means we can work from anywhere including the ability to work from home.
- We are a brand you can be proud off and a SA Success story winning multiple industry awards.
Our firm has enjoyed the enviable position of experiencing considerable growth for a sustained period, and as such, we are now looking to add a dynamic, passionate, energetic and engaging individual to our growing team. Reporting to the General Manager or RPO Lead and being a core part of the HM team, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering a range of end-to-end recruitment services to regular clients on a continuous basis.
- Providing exceptional recruitment expertise to a variety of stakeholders.
- Be an expert in strategic proactive candidate sourcing.
- Champion candidate management.
- Maintain regular contact with key clients, including regular face-to-face, phone and email communication.
- Conduct candidate interviews and attend client panel interviews where necessary.
- Show innovation and be confident in raising ideas in relation to new technology and processes.
Work closely with the resourcing team and assist in other recruitment areas as needed.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven experience in a recruitment role, either internal or agency ideally within white collar professional recruitment.
- Demonstrated experience delivering end to end recruitment assignments.
- Tech-savvy and highly computer-literate.
- Prior experience in a consulting environment is highly advantageous.
- The ability to apply a structured recruitment methodology to any position independent of industry classification.
- Ability to confidently engage with clients.
- Driven and competitive person who is consistently striving to accomplish and exceed goals.
- High sense of urgency and speed of delivery, without compromising on quality.
- Sound judgement and the ability to articulate client values and requirements.
- Strong communication and influencing abilities.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a high level of attention to detail.
If you have a curious mind, ambitious and are ready to take advantage of an excellent career and personal development opportunity we encourage you to apply.
Please note – please submit your details in Word format only.