Experienced Lead Educator – Sandgate Kids Inc Brighton Road
Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Company: Sandgate Kids Early Education Inc
$20 – $29.99 per hour
About the role
We are seeking a Passionate Qualified Lead Educator.
What we have to offer:
- An organisation that is proud of our long term positive impact on families and the local community
- Uniforms included
- Above award wages
- Not for profit association
- Continuous professional development, learning from experienced leader and paid PD
- Guaranteed time off during the Christmas and New Year break
About the company
Sandgate Kids Early Education is a not-for-profit community run association. We oversee two Long Day Care Centres and one sessional Kindergarten. The centre has 54 places and is located not far from the business area of Sandgate. Our vision is to support children to develop a strong sense of self with the support of families and community. We provide lifelong learning foundations for children.
What you would be doing
Your role will include:
- Developing and implementing the educational programs and achieving quality learning outcomes
- Using a wide range of teaching methods (stories, media, indoor or outdoor games, drawing etc) to enhance the child’s abilities
- Creating and maintaining an inclusive, fun, safe, healthy, productive and effective learning environment
- Creating and maintaining excellent relationships with children, families, carers and other team members
- Keeping records of children’s progress, routines and interests
- Ensuring compliance with routines, policies, processes and practices
- Utilising ‘EDUCA’ online documentation as well as having clear established pathways and guidelines for documentation. Or something similar.
Skills and experience
We would love to hear from people with the following skills and experience:
- A desire, to work with children and demonstrated capacity to enhance their experiences
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Relevant early childhood education qualifications or studying
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer literacy
- Proven willingness to learn and improve
- Passion, enthusiasm and a strong commitment to high-quality care
- Current Working with Children check, First-Aid Certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
If you are looking for positive change please send in your cover letter and resume to find out what we can offer you. Please clearly state which role you are applying for. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply now on Service Manager –
Our Service Manager, Mary-Jane would love to chat with you about this role.