Experienced Disability Support Worker
Job Location: Albury Area
Employer: Aspire Support Services Ltd
STOP BEING A JOB-SEEKER, LET US HELP YOU BE A JOB-KEEPER!
We have various roles for experienced Disability Support Workers available to provide support and work alongside people with disabilities.
Types of services/support we provide:
- Supported Independent Living (24/7 service + sleepover or active night shift)
- Short Term Accommodation (24/7 service + sleepovers)
- Certificate IV in Disability, Individual Support or Community Service and/or proven relevant experience (preferable)
- Previous experience working with people with a disability and customers with complex needs (preferable)
- Understanding of the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission Practice Standards
- Proven ability to foster positive working relationships whilst working within a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to the rights and interests of people with a disability which are underpinned by the principles of relevant legislation â€“ follow human rights based approaches which promoted individual choice and control
- Must have a resilient nature
- Computer Literacy
- Able to interpret behavioural cues and act accordingly
- Ability to provide personal care
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
- In-house training provided
- Save tax on salary packaging options (part-time roles only)
- Friendly supportive work environment
- Career development opportunities
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
If you would like to apply please submit your cover letter and resume, addressing the above requirements/criteria to [email protected] by close of business 10 December, 2021.