We are looking for an Experience Coordinator to spearhead hospitality training programs for onsite Cushman & Wakefield service teams. Help implement experience related guidelines, best practices, and standards for employees and cross-functional service teams.
Part of this role will be to continuously evaluate and identify innovative ways to streamline and enhance service delivery. You will regularly assess space readiness, ensuring workspaces, conference rooms, and offices are employee ready. Ensure complaints, questions, concerns and suggestions from employees are addressed and conduct follow-up, if needed. Be responsible for delivering results related to all employee experience and customer satisfaction.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings/special events as requested
- Ensure office is stocked with office supplies and other required items to maintain the office
- Promote and foster positive relationships with internal / external stakeholders and wider Client business
- Manage Client phone system and redirect to the relevant person or team
- New Starters: welcome new starters & assist with providing their Security pass
- Corporate Cards: receive cards and issue an email to recipient for collection from reception
- Assist in creating vendor purchase orders and submitting invoicing via the C&W online management system – Yardi
- Access and Building Pass Management
- Verify identification and check for all visitors and trades.
- Mail Management & Couriers.
- Reception/ Meeting Room/ Event Management / Catering
- Check stationery stock levels in each utility area, order supplies as needed and maintain tidy storage of supplies
- Facilities Management – Assist Cushman & Wakefield Asst. Facilities Manager and Regional Lead as directed.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Excellent communication in English.
- Great attention to detail, diligent and focused.
- Committed, able to work to deadlines, prioritise and juggle between tasks.
- Commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
- Ability to build & maintain effective working relationships with internal and external personnel.
- Curiosity and drive to solve problems.