Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Pro Fit Rehab Pty Ltd
Join a dynamic team of Exercise Physiologists in an exciting period of national growth!
About Pro Fit Rehab:
Established in 2002, Pro Fit Rehab is an industry leading Exercise Physiology treatment provider in the compensable markets. Pro Fit Rehab has been nominated for ESSA’s practice of the year in both 2019 and 2020 based on our innovation, particularly with regards to mental health and compensable injury rehabilitation. We are driven by providing the highest standard of care to our clients and leading the industry with our innovation and new initiatives. With satellite offices around Australia, there is opportunity to grow and develop as an exercise physiologist and leader within our business.
Pro Fit Rehab prides itself on each staff member being recognised as an integral part of the team and we provide each staff member with access to our ongoing professional development program which focuses on the personal and professional development of each employee. We want you to see Pro Fit Rehab as a pivotal experience in your career development, wherever you plan to be in your future.
The Benefits of Working With Pro Fit Rehab:
- One bonus RDO (Paid day off) per month for each full time employee,
- Growth opportunities in a number of roles,
- Structured professional development program,
- Structured induction and training program for all new starters,
- All fuel & travel costs reimbursed,
- Laptop and mobile phone,
- Company car may be supplied upon negotiation,
- Flexible work environment.
Pro Fit Rehab are looking for a motivated and passionate Exercise Physiologist to join our growing team in NSW. Reporting to their Team Leader, the Exercise Physiologist is expected to treat and manage a caseload of injured persons across Sydney and with an element of regional travel.
The successful applicant will be supplied with a phone, laptop, on the job training and will have access to our professional development program.
Please note: All travel costs are reimbursed by Pro Fit Rehab and a company car may be supplied upon negotiation.
The Exercise Physiologist will directly report to their Team Leader.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain up to date accreditations relevant to their qualification standards;
- Develop and implement tailored exercise physiology programs for a variety of cohorts;
- Take leadership and show initiative with delegated tasks;
- Liaise with health professionals, vocational rehabilitation providers, insurers, employers and other relevant stakeholders;
- Rehabilitate injured people back to pre-injury duties or their agreed goals;
- Be flexible with travel to treat injured people across the Sydney area.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of anatomy and physiology and best practice treatment associated with various diagnoses;
- Degree of flexibility in self-managed schedule and working hours.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Exercise Physiology, with up to date accreditation from ESSA.
- Up to date CPR and First Aid certificates.
- Unrestricted drivers license and vehicle.
- SIRA accreditation.
- Experience as an Exercise Physiologist within the Workers Compensation and Motor Vehicle Accident schemes is preferable, but not essential.
- Experience as an Exercise Physiologist in Life Insurance, NDIS and other schemes is desirable, but not essential.
- Demonstrable ability to provide high quality, outcome-focused intervention aimed to achieve developed goals.
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating outcomes and upgrades in, medical certificates through various forms of communication with stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent administrative and report writing skills.
- Ability to problem solve and apply critical thinking.
- Ability to manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Engages with the team and assists in building team culture.
Please note: As an organisation working within the disability sector, as well as being mindful of protecting our staff and the communities we work with, all staff must be fully Vaccinated against Covid-19 or have a medical exemption.