Job Location: Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
Employer: Mt Burdett Foundation
Who are we?
Join a team of professionals committed to making a valuable and enduring impact in rural and regional communities. The Mt Burdett Foundation invests in initiatives and people to contribute to a vibrant and resilient future for the Esperance region and throughout rural and regional WA. The Foundation was established with secure funding by late Esperance farmer Chris Reichstein, who gathered a passionate group of volunteers to carry out the Foundationâ€™s work with support from an Executive Officer.
- Board of Directors
This role involves:
- Providing executive and admin support to the Board and Foundation Advisory Committees
- Managing the Foundationâ€™s grants application and acquittal process
- Implementing the Foundationâ€™s communications and promotion strategy
- Building community links and public relations
- Liaison with and support of applicants
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including for public presentations, newsletters, media releases and social media stream
- Able to build positive and effective relationships
- Able to work independently and contribute to a team
- Strategic and critical thinking skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Zoom and a desire to learn other programs as needed.
The Executive Officer will play a vital role in providing a high level of support to the Board and team of skilled volunteers to ensure the success of the Mt Burdett Foundation. For more details (www.mtburdettfoundation.org.au).
Please send by 4pm, 9th December your resume to [email protected] with a cover letter outlining your understanding of the Foundation values and guiding principles and the contribution you can make to this role.