Executive Manager, Graduate Development
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Tandem Partners
Competitive Salary on Offer
Our client is a global market leader in the technology consulting sector, with strong corporate investment and partnerships, that have experienced and will continue their high growth trajectory.
They have an established multi-award-winning global and national Graduate Intake and Development program, with over 150 Graduates in the program, starting and developing their careers.
Due to upcoming maternity leave, there is now a 12-14 month fixed term position of Executive Manager, Graduate Development, to not only keep things running but, more so, to be part of a transformational re-modeling of the entire graduate and early career talent programs that are currently in place, revamping and undergoing an evolutionary continuous optimisation of an already well regarded, sophisticated, programs.
This position is suited to someone passionate about bringing bright graduates on board a leading company that cares about their people and developing their graduates, and also being involved with early careers succession and the learning and development, linking this all to the broader HR and Talent Management agenda and strategy.
To be more specific, this position will see you:
- Leading and growing an established Graduate Intake and Program Management team;
- Managing and re-vamping both the Graduate Intake, Graduate & Early Careers Talent Management Program;
- Involved with the design, development of various initiatives and programs related to the Graduate and Early Careers Programs, such as social responsibility, innovation competitions, remuneration, reward and benefits, capability management and measurement, learning & development, career coaching, performance management, and top talent programs.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in:
- Graduate Intake, plus Graduate Program Management experience, in large or medium, sophisticated commercial organisations;
- Strong people manager and inspirational leader;
- Ability to influence and communicate within complex corporate environments;
- Talent Management, Learning & Development experience within Early Careers;
- Experience in design and deployment of high impact graduate and early talent programs;
- Ability to think strategically, whilst pro-actively delivering hands-on results within the business;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Degree or Post Graduate qualifications.
We welcome your enquiries and encourage your contact. Please call Matthew Saitta on 02 8045 2920 or apply online quoting Ref. no 3361762.