Executive Director, ICT Strategic Sourcing
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Department of Housing and Public Works
$179,329 – $186,828 p.a.
As Executive Director, ICT Strategic Sourcing you will:
– Lead the successful establishment,management, analysis and improvement of WoG strategic ICT sourcing solutions to agencies across Queensland.
– Lead whole of Government change agenda to facilitate the engagement and buy-in of Government agencies to optimise benefits realised through the ICT Category Management and Sub-categories.
– Lead relationships with strategic suppliers defined under the Value Risk Matrix.
– Identify savings and deliver improved efficiencies in the way Queensland Government Agencies procure ICT solutions through ensuring their access to arrangements which represent an improvement on those they are independently able to make.
– Work with industry, government agencies and other key stakeholders to ensure that government ICT procurement are as efficient, simple and effective as possible.
– Manage significant multi-year whole-of-government and multi-agency ICT service delivery contracts including the Government Wireless Network and 1 William Street ICT services
Applications to remain current for 12 months.
Job Ad Reference: QLD/394879/21
Closing Date: Wednesday, 24 November 2021