Executive Business Partner
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Beaumont People
This is a newly created role that will be integral to the growth and strategy of Beaumont People. It is an amazing opportunity to partner, support and be mentored by Beaumont People’s founder & the President of the RCSA. Sydney CBD!
Beaumont People are an award-winning thought leader in the recruitment industry. We are the people who implemented a gender-neutral parental leave policy 2 years ago, as well as implemented a 4-day week strategy with no variance to pay or hours 1 year ago. At our core, Beaumont People is a business that places people first and believes in business as a force for good.
Our Head Office is located in Sydney and our Northern Rivers Branch is located in Byron Bay. Our size and scope play heavily to our strengths: We have big ideas, big ambitions and big hearts. We look out for our candidateâ€™s careers, for our clientâ€™s business needs, and for each other.
About the role:
You will provide support to the CEO and Managing Director, by being a key collaborator and overseeing their day-to-day operations. You will also assist and lead strategic projects and play an integral part in our mission and strategy.
This is a unique role that will not only support our Senior Leadership, but also the wider team. This will require someone who is passionate about development & research, executive assistance and project management.
This role is perfect for you if:
- You love supporting key stakeholders
- You thrive in being part of key projects and extensive research
- You enjoy diary management and organisation
- You are capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- You have the ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- You enjoy putting together key internal/external events and organising the logistics that are involved with these events
- You are a people person and have a strong ability to maintain business partnerships
- You are flexible and willing to help anywhere in the business when required
What we can offer:
Beaumont Peopleâ€™s culture is well known in the industry and is deeply aligned with our mission, vision and values. We:
- Celebrate our quiet achievers and our loud ones
- 4-day working week eligibility and flexibility to work from home
- Reward and recognise values as well as financials
- Run local incentives quarterly and for a trip away annually
- Hold a 2-day annual conference for all staff
- Commit to Continuous Professional Development for all staff
If you are interested and align with our purpose and mission, please get in touch with Taylor Sharp – Our People & Culture Lead, OR apply now!
[email protected] / (02) 9237 2777